Tuesday, April 21, 2020

An EXPLOSION of Creativity

Art, CreaTIViTy…..I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE, in every way. MOST ESPECIALLY, THIS week, I have found myself DRAWN to poetry, art, design, art & science projects & differnt forms of art & expression. The words I would tie to my most recent experiences with ART are: curiosity, a retreat, an escape, a release, joy, light, connectedness, memories, reminders, a glimpse. 

Tonight, I will share images of some of the pieces, quotes, and artwork that have been inspiring to me this week, in one way or another. You can also check out my Pinterest Boards & FOLLOW ME there at: www.pinterest.com/HDSKaspar. Main boards to check out would be: "Words to Live By...," "Jesus," "Mother Mary," "William Blake," "Art," & "Animals." (God's CREATION is the MOST amazing.)

Reflecting, yet again, on personal experiences..... part of the "overwhelm" I, (& I believe, many others feel) is an EXPLOSION of creativity....literally. I see it everywhere in EVERYTHING. Here are some examples from my life: 
  • Fundraising auctioneers brainstorming & CREATEing online, virtual, & tailored alternatives for fundraising, due to social distancing restrictions.
  • Livestock exhibitors & their parents finding CREATIVE alternatives to the typical show/sale environment. 
  • CREATIVE ways to share, explain, educate the public on how different industries are handling this shutdown and what it means for business.
  • Businesses shifting & adjusting to find a way and CREATE a way to adapt & offer their goods/services in a variety of different ways.
  • The adjustment of our own "typical" marketing campaigns, to find new ways to reach people.
  • Business owners changing their business plans as the observe the changes they are seeing before their eyes.
  •  The GAZILLION different ways people are staying connected to those they can't see. 
  • ART pieces & social media posts encouraging ALL the "essential" workers.
  • ART pieces & social media posts encouraging people in general.
  • I have experienced more CREATIVE negotiating tactics & creative excuses :)........just being honest. 
  • Face masks, as a form of EXPRESSION.
  • SO MANY more Facebook games & challenges, seeming to all be geared at finding a connection.
  • An OVERWHELMING increase in email MARKETING, with many different messages.
  • The many ways President Trump and other government leaders are keeping us informed. 
  • The ways communities are COMING TOGETHER & creating ways to show support to: high school seniors, athletes, college graduates, the elderly, the struggling, the recently unemployed, area non-profits, medical employees, city officials, EMS/EMT, doctors, nurses
  • The documentaries that are replacing some of the MUCH MISSED sporting events.
  • Strategic plans for non-profits changing and adapting & how they are communicating that change. 
I could keep going. I find myself being more creative & I'M LOVING IT! I've missed it. In fact, I had no idea I has gotten so far from it. I'm glad to be back! Buck Up Baby & let yourself be as CREATIVE as you want to be. Don't put ANY limits on yourself & ENCOURAGE CrEAtivIty in others. God bless ALL of you!








William Blake

William Blake






William Blake


William Blake

William Blake

William Blake










No comments:

Post a Comment